We all are under lockdown and stuck in our homes to save the lives of ourselves and others; to stop the spread of COVID-19. But, how can you make your kids understand this? They are getting bored inside the house and their level of being active has been reduced.
Here are some of the amazing activities that you can do to keep your kids active during quarantine:
1. Engage in some Exercise: To maintain good health and stay active, the best thing to do is engage in some form of exercise or maybe try out some Yoga. Exercise helps in maintaining both physical and mental health of the kids. You can perform this activity in your room, back garden, or terrace.
2. Fix a Routine: It’s alright to be lazy during the lockdown as nobody has to rush to anywhere, but fixing a particular routine will give your kids an extra boost of enthusiasm. Set a routine for them right from waking up till going to bed.
3. Develop a Hobby: Any type of hobby or interest of your kid is good to go with. They can paint, read books, dance, learn music, or do a quick search on Google to find a whole host of ideas. Pinterest.com is another great site for some good hobby ideas.
4. Try some Craft: Have a lot of old and recycled items lying around in your house? Guide your little ones to make something extraordinary from them. You will be surprised as to what they can come up with.
5. Play some old Games: You can indulge your kids in some non-digital old games like Ludo, Snakes & Ladders, Monopoly, Carrom, Chess, if you have them around and if not, go digital and find them online.
Keep your kids active during the outbreak with these simple steps. Any more ideas? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include them in the next newsletter.